● Each student deserves an education comprised of high-quality staff in a safe and inclusive environment.
● All students are worthy of opportunities that offer multiple pathways which are individually and clearly communicated.
● All students have the ability to learn, when provided the appropriate relationships and options that are suitable to their needs.
● Every student deserves a place where their needs are met, both academically and emotionally.
● Every student has responsibility in laying a foundation in building their goals and visions that will lead to their success.
● Teachers that focus on students’ understanding of material instead of preparing for a test increase student achievement.
● Positive student-teacher relationships and interaction are critical for student success.
● We believe that collaboration among all stakeholders, which honors all voices, creates ownership that drives personal accountability towards education and lifelong opportunities.
● We believe that a district that works in partnership with its community is synergistic.
● We believe that it is necessary to empower families to build a strong personal, educational and social foundation for learners’ success.
● Parental involvement in the schools changes the climate of the community as a whole.