Our Goals and Specific Results
1. We will engage parents and community members by providing opportunities for developing positive relationships in academic and non-academic settings.
2. We will develop a systematic approach that builds relationships among students, staff and parents through a collaborative effort to accomplish our call to action.
3. We will establish a positive school and classroom culture by continuously teaching and modeling respect among all students, personnel and community.
4. We will integrate the most up-to-date technology district-wide, to enhance student development, growth and learning.
5. We will integrate instructional practices that develop learning environments that are applicable to real-world experiences.
6. We will recruit, attract, retain and train diverse high-quality staff to carry out the district’s beliefs, goals and call to action.