Employee Recognition Program, "You've Got Heart"
BCISD seeks to recognize through peer nominations, staff who go beyond their “job description” in helping students and staff, who epitomize the concept “team player,” and who put others first.
Trophy designed and donated by Ad Vantage Specialties . Visit their website at www.smartadsinc.com
How the program works:
Employees...Have you noticed someone in BCISD:
- Helping a co-worker?
- Volunteering for a committee, for a task?
- Picking up trash around the classroom or campus?
- Lending support to another staff member?
- Going the "extra mile" in any form?
THEN…here's your chance to give that co-worker a "pat on the back"! Give your co-workers some recognition by filling out a "You've Got Heart" form, and let all of us in BCISD see more of the great work going on every day around us. Feel free to nominate anyone from any campus!
How do I participate?
- Fill out the online nomination form. T
What happens next?
- Copies of the nomination forms will be delivered to campus principals and BCISD department directors, who will share the forms with their staff.
- One copy of each nomination form will be placed in the monthly BCISD drawing for a gift certificate.
- Drawing winner will also receive a letter of thanks from the Superintendent, and acknowledgement on the district website.
- Drawing winner also gets to take to his/her campus or department the TRAVELING "You've Got Heart" TROPHY, to display it for the month at the front office, in a classroom, or any suitable place on campus. (Trophy donated by Ad Vantage.)
BCISD employees: Show you have "heart" by participating in this program!
This program has been adapted from Keller ISD's recognition program.