Employee Recognition Program
BCISD seeks to recognize through peer nominations, staff who go beyond their “job description” in helping students and staff, who epitomize the concept “team player,” and who put others first.
Trophy designed and donated by Ad Vantage Specialties.
How the program works:
Employees...Have you noticed someone in BCISD
- Helping a co-worker?
- Volunteering for a committee, for a task?
- Picking up trash around the classroom or campus?
- Lending support to another staff members?
- Going the "extra mile" in any form?
THEN...here's your chance to give that co-worder a "pat on the back"! Give your co-workers some recognition by filling out a "you've got heart" form, and let all of us in BCISD see some of the great work going on every day around us. Feel free to nominate anyone from any campus or department.
How do I participate?
Fill out the online nomination form.
What happens next?
- Copies of the nomination form are forwarded to campus principals and department directors, who will share the nominations with their staff.
- One copy of each nomination form will be placed in the monthly BCISD drawing for a gift certificate.
- Drawing winner will get to take to his/her campus or department the traveling "You've got heart" trophy, to display for the month at the front office, in their classroom, or any suitable place at the school or department.