For all new hires, you have only 31 days to enroll or decline in benefits from your start date. Please see the Insurance Information page for the benefits offered.
Benefits that are provided to employees at no charge are:
1) Aetna ActiveCare 1-HD Employee Only Coverage
2) $15,000 life insurance policy with Dearborn National
3) Employee Assistance Program ~ Ability Assist Counseling Services with The Hartford
An Attendance Incentive is being offered for the 2019-2020 school year.
September 4, 2019 - December 13, 2019
Zero state and local leave absences taken
(Date for eligibility will be pulled from the AESOP program.)
Teachers/counselors/librarians, nurses/campuses administrators to receive $500.00
All other personnel to receive $200.00
(Excluding Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent and Chiefs)
The attendance incentive program goals are:
- Recognize superior attendance
- Remain competitive with surrounding districts and most importantly,
- to increase the number of days our students experience a qualified, trained teacher in their classroom during the school year.
If you made elections during the 2019-2020 Annual Enrollment Period, please check your paystub for the correct deduction amounts.
For ID Card information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
For all Family Status Change or Special Enrollment Events, please visit the Family Status Change page for more information regarding the requirements. Remember, all documents must be received by the Benefits Office within 31 days of qualifying event date.