For all new hires, you have only 31 days to enroll or decline in benefits from your start date. Please see the Insurance Information page for the benefits offered.
Benefits that are provided to employees at no charge are:
1) Aetna ActiveCare 1-HD Employee Only Coverage
2) $15,000 life insurance policy with Dearborn National
3) Employee Assistance Program ~ Ability Assist Counseling Services with The Hartford
An Attendance Incentive is being offered for the 2018-2019 school year.
All staff in all departments, with the exception of the Superintendent and Chiefs
$500 per semester reporting period for teachers, counselors, librarians and nurses
$200 per semester reporting period for all other BCISD staff
Fall Semester 1, 2018 – Nov. 30, 2018
Spring Semester Feb. 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019
Zero state and local leave absences will be rewarded
Data for eligibility will be pulled from the AESOP program
The attendance incentive program goals are:
- Recognize superior attendance
- Remain competitive with surrounding districts and most importantly,
- to increase the number of days our students experience a qualified, trained teacher in their classroom during the school year.
If you made elections during the 2018-2019 Annual Enrollment Period, please check your paystub for the correct deduction amounts.
For ID Card information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
For all Family Status Change or Special Enrollment Events, please visit the Family Status Change page for more information regarding the requirements. Remember, all documents must be received by the Benefits Office within 31 days of qualifying event date.