Welcome to Bay City Junior High Library
Hours: M-F 7:15-3:20
- Students are allowed to check out up to 2 books at a time.
- Books are checked out for 3 weeks.
- Only 1 graphic novel is allowed per checkout.
- Students are allowed to check out playaways with parent/guardian permission.
- Students are allowed to use the desktop computers located in the library before and after school.
- When coming to the library without a teacher, you must have a pass and sign in at the designated computer.
- If a book, nook, or playaway is damaged or lost, it must be paid for.
- If a book becomes more than one month overdue, you may not check out another book until it is taken care of.