Daily COVID-19 screening checklist
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please do not attend school/work or board district transportation vehicles. Please call your personal physician for further guidance.
1. Have you or anyone you have been in close contact with had the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
o Fever greater than 100.0 F in last 72 hours
o Chills, repeated shaking with chills
o New or worsening cough. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
2. Have you or anyone you have been in close contact with been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days because of medical concerns?
3. Have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
For clarity, close contact is defined as
1. being directly exposed to infectious secretions (e.g., being coughed on by a person not wearing a
mask or face shield); or
2. being within six feet for a cumulative duration of 15 minutes, with a person not wearing a mask or face
-- if either occurred at any time in the last 14 days at the same time the infected individual was infectious.
Individuals are presumed infectious at least two days prior to symptom onset or, in the case of asymptomatic individuals who are lab-confirmed with COVID-19, two days prior to the confirming lab test.
You may also contact your school nurse for further guidance.