Employee health protocols overview
- All BCISD employees will be required to complete a self-screening daily.
- All employees shall know, understand and practice methods to protect themselves and others from COVID-19 at work.
- All employees must practice appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- All employees shall regularly wash their hands when reporting to work and after using the restroom.
- All employees shall maintain six feet distancing from others.
- All employees shall use non-medical grade face masks or face shields covering nose and mouth.
- All employees will be required to report health/exposure concerns to Human Resources for review and leave determination.