Peachjar e-flyer system
With our Peachjar e-flyer program, the e-flyers will be sent directly to parents’ email inboxes as well as posted on school websites for easy access. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar logo that is on each campus's website homepage.
Each year, our schools will save tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. In addition, paperless delivery of school flyers removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff and volunteers.
School and school district-approved e-flyers will keep you informed about upcoming school activities, programs, and events. ...And our children's backpacks will be a little bit lighter!
Bay City ISD cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, maintain fiscal responsibility, and ease the burden on our staff, paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
Make sure that your campus has your email address so that when we upload the email address bank, yours will be included and you won't miss the flyers! You may also go to www.peachjar.com and "opt in" and not wait for us to get you on the list for flyers!
To request flyer approval:
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
- Upload flyer for approval.
- Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the approval guidelines below.
BCISD approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by BCISD or one of their programs.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the BCISD curriculum.
BCISD does NOT approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials deemed not suitable for children.
- Materials advertising/promoting a particular business.
*Outside Organizations: Peachjar will waive its service fees for local community organizations posting to District's schools when promoting a free event or activity that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services. To receive the waived service fees a community organization must contact Peachjar to make the request email email@example.com or call (858-997-2117 ex 130). Read more below:
COMMUNITY FREE FLYER POLICY Peachjar's Community Free (Free-for-Free) program was created to allow local community organizations offering free programs with no encouragement for future fees, paid services or vendor participation, to distribute their digital flyers to their surrounding schools at no cost. Peachjar will limit community Free (Free-for-Free) flyer distribution to one posting every 30 days for up to 25 schools per organization. Exceptions to this policy are available for organizations promoting free programs on a case-by-case basis in alignment with a demonstrated need for more than 25-schools, the number of schools in the district(s), and proximity to other Peachjar School District’s. Organizations interested in receiving a Community Free account must contact Peachjar directly by phone, Contact Us web request, or our online chat feature to request their account.
Community Free Flyer Policy PDF with more info
Please visit the FAQ section at www.peachjar.com for more information